Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Born to be Ren
Dear Zac Efron,
I realize you don't want to be pigeon-holed into the singing, dancing guy who turns things around and learns/encourages other characters to go against the status quo, but you were really made to play Ren McCormack. I don't know Kevin Bacon, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I think he'd give you his blessing to play the 21st century version of Ren. I mean, between "Scream" and "Bet On It" you really wouldn't even have to learn any new choreography. You could squeeze Footloose into your crazy schedule.
Still sad that you turned the part down.
[And yes, I realize that this is my second post in a row that concerns both Zac Efron and High School Musical. Acknowledgment, but no apologies.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
agree, completely.
same here. and s'right - never apologize for zefron posts.
i agree with seg and cg2 so much that i don't have anything to add, other than maybe we should go into mourning when footloose comes out. after seeing it of course. ;-)
Post a Comment