I just need to stop. I feel this obligation to educate people on viruses and vaccines, but I just need to stop. Because at the end of the day, I just end up frustrated and they still think that the government is out to get them, media always speaks the truth, and vaccines are going to turn their kids into zombies.
So, I'm going to go home,
make PW's pasta with tomato cream sauce,
paint my nails some fabulous fall color,
watch a disney channel movie,
and forget my frustration with all of the "well they say..." misinformation out there.
(And who is "they" anyway? are "they" qualified to comment on this subject?)
And really, it will all work out in the end. Someday while my kids are out playing soccer and going to the movies, their kids will be at home with the measles because they wouldn't vaccinate them.
No comments:
Post a Comment