Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Playing with colors

Inspired by Sarah's new blog style update and savvy html skills, I decided to play around with my colors this morning. I really only changed the background color. The lime-ish green that was on there before was a little much for me to look at first thing in the morning... almost needed to break out the sunglasses. (Needless to say, not a morning person) I settled on this khaki color after playing with it for a few minutes... I can't decide if I like it or not. Does it look like I'm joining the army? Give me your two cents? Suggestions are welcome... especially if you've got the hex code too. :)

Sidenote: the current background color is called "gangrene". I'm amused and disgusted all at the same time.

EDIT: I ditched "gangrene" and I'm going with "seaweed roll". Need to revamp the label cloud colors too.

5 comments:

b7 said...

I don't dislike gangrene. Ha ha. Though it is a little armyish, this way none of your enemies will be able to read your blog when it hides in the jungle.

seg said...

haha i love it.

"i don't dislike gangrene" either :)

i do love the monochrome look, as evidenced in my own new design. so overall i am pleased :)

seg said...

did you do the label cloud, too?

i love label clouds!!

MBK said...

haha yes, I did do the label cloud, but that was awhile back. I like them too!!! I need to play with the colors on that too though.

seg said...

OH this looks GREAT!